LORI, YOU BETTER FUCKING WATCH YOUR ASS
I HOPE ELIZABETH GETS YOU
From the trailer of The Theory Of Everything. Audio does not belong to me, only Samuel Karl Bohn.
He composed this track exclusively for the trailer, and it’s gorgeous!!!!
Cover art is made by me!
My beautiful friend and future star, Tsilala Graham-Haynes, as Belle in Troika Bermuda’s adaptation of Beauty & the Beast. ❤️
THIS IS A CAT IN A HALLOWEEN COSTUME PLAYING WITH A TINY PUMPKIN THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
You can’t convince me this raccoon isn’t elegantly playing the deepest sonata you’ll ever hear on a avant garde harp
I’m pretty certain its more of an avant garden harp, actually.
|—||Humans of New York - Amman, Jordan (via 5000letters)|
Nike Concept Plane Cabin For NBA Pro Athletes.
Nike & Studio Teague, Seattle.
So as a panelist from Dashcon ((actually lots of fun, seriously)), I got the email about going to emoti-con…
I kinda dropped the whole hhhuuuge disappointment that was Dash, but I’ll try for a sec.
So. Has /anyone/ seen their promised money? You know. Other than Dashcon; we all know they saw theirs.
Just curious. Maybe I’ve just been out-of-the-loop?
Oh, and if anyone wants to see the full email just say so, and i’ll take the time to do that.
plz I wanna see it!
Emoti-Con Indy continue to deny that they are affiliated with Dashcon despite
- The date and venue set for Emoti-Con 2015 being exactly the same as initially set for Dashcon 2015
- The Indianapolis Convention Centre now having the details for Emoti-Con 2015 but still linking to the now-defunct Dashcon website
- Having two of the three Dashcon admins (Megg Eli and Cain Hopkins) in charge
- There being little to no difference re: text between the Dashcon website and the Emoti-Con website
- Being listed on AnimeCons as “Formerly Dashcon”
- Being exposed on The Daily Dot as being just DashCon in all but name
- Leaving their last venture thousands of dollars in debt and being unable to pay multiple panelists, guests and attendees
This episode of The Dashcon Saga Continues has been brought to you by So Attacked Entertainment LLC.